Hello| Hola | Howdy | Konnichi-wa | Aloha | Dia duit
My camera has taken me to wonderful places. Photography is more than a job - it is my art, my ticket to adventure, and most importantly, it's my greatest passion!
I moved to Denver from upstate NY in 2007, and it has been our home base ever since.
I have a Bachelors in Fine Arts from Alfred University, NY, and a Bachelors in Interior Design from RMCAD in Colorado. My background in fine arts and design absolutely influences how I approach all aspects of photography.
- I love staying active - I play grass volleyball and ultimate frisbee every summer, and I love skiing in the winter!
- I learned the facts of life by watching "Hey, Dude!" and "Clarissa Explains it All" growing up in the 90's.
- Salty > Sweet.
- I think I was an owl in a past life.
- I'm a gamer girl, and I love to cosplay .
- If I could live anywhere in the universe, it would be Lothlórien. If you know what that means, then we are already friends.
- I love the impossible and strange.
For lots of sneak peeks and on-the-go images, Instagram
Latest on Instagram: